Payment methods include Direct Bank Transfers and Credit cards.
Stripe is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select Stripe as the payment method, you will be linked to the Stripe site where you can make payment.
Stripe can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with Stripe. Then you will leave our site and enter the Stripe website.
- You can sign in to your Stripe account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the Stripe as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, Stripe e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by Stripe.
The reasons why we suggest you use Stripe:
- Payment is traceable. By using your Stripe account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through Stripe, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.